Friday, February 19, 2010

Go Americanada!

While Vancouver is probably further away from Hamilton than, say, Colorado, I still feel a bit closer to the excitement of the Olympics being in Canada. Fortunately we still get NBC's coverage, so we are able to watch both the Canadian and American highlights.

So, in many respects, GO CANADA:


And in many other ways, GO USA!!

The caption for the first pic is: "Who lives in Canada? 'I do!!'"
And the second : "Ssshh. I'm secretly routing for the States..."

Thanks to Ashley and Mike for the apparel. They were included in a lovely care package.

I wear them both, but not the USA one in public. That's not how you make friends.

Oh, and I think that Toby believes I'm going to play fetch in the second picture. He got excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment